Clean Paws Mobile Grooming & Pet Services - We Bring the Salon to YOU!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Born 2 Run T-Shirt Campaign
Help Proud Mary Retire
Tweet Treats
St. Pup-Tricks Day Parade
Paw Talk

Most Popular Posts

The Healing Powers of Cat's Claw
Herbal Heart Worm Treatment
Welcome to Clean Paws Mobile Grooming!
Scruffy Dog's Story

Rescue Groups
Scent of the Month
powered by

My Blog

New Holiday Scents

Hello everyone,

Just in for the Yule tide season are our festive scents!

Egg Nog

Armaretto Cookie

Dark Chocolate Mint

Sparkling Christmas Spice

Add some holiday cheer to your dog or cat's next Clean Paws Mobile Grooming session!

NEW SPA SERVICE COMING SOON!!!

*Full service spa required.
**Available for dogs or cats
***All pets must be current on their vaccinations at the time of service.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!

7 Comments to New Holiday Scents:

Comments RSS
AUTOBOSS Scanner on Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:55 AM
The POWER OF 1 also saw an impressive sale of PROTON’s merchandise throughout its five day run reflecting the effectiveness of the event as a strategic marketing avenue for PROTON.
Reply to comment

https://www.analyzedu.com/ on Thursday, July 05, 2018 5:53 AM
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom. Any nation can get freedom from the slavery of the enemies by promoting education among the people. Education is the only way of solution of every big or small problem.

okna plastikowe ceny on Saturday, June 28, 2014 9:59 AM
Focusing for treatments of high quality pretty flooring is commonly recommended to be prepared for an important expense uniform, clear blinds about cotton
Reply to comment

fake gucci on Friday, November 14, 2014 12:14 AM
Right this moment, designers seem to be tremendously given to any sort of package a variety of behaviours to sleep in Meng compared to, as well as manufactured?
Reply to comment

watches of switzerland on Thursday, January 01, 2015 9:29 AM
Hi there, You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.
Reply to comment

adresy on Friday, May 15, 2015 2:14 AM
want to look at the drawback about convenience in addition to appearance before falling out typically the colour on the outer surface and re- painting them the surrounding for any while
Reply to comment

myessay on Saturday, July 14, 2018 1:22 AM
Holiday is a joyful day for everyone especially for students and employs they have many works pending for that day I also enjoy my holiday. I make plan for outing with my friends most of time of my holiday I spend with my family and enjoy my day with them.
Reply to comment