Clean Paws Mobile Grooming & Pet Services - We Bring the Salon to YOU!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Born 2 Run T-Shirt Campaign
Help Proud Mary Retire
Tweet Treats
St. Pup-Tricks Day Parade
Paw Talk

Most Popular Posts

The Healing Powers of Cat's Claw
Herbal Heart Worm Treatment
Welcome to Clean Paws Mobile Grooming!
Scruffy Dog's Story

Proud Mary
Rescue Groups
Scent of the Month
powered by

My Blog

Missing Piece

If you are like me, you are enjoying the warm Spring/Summer like air.  I have reluctantly begun to remove my winter plastic from the windows to allow the fresh Spring air dance thru my home.  It is so refreshing, and saddening to me as well.  It's when I realized this will be the first season change without Bear Theodore, and can still feel a pang in my heart.  I received a notice in the mail from the Hobart Humane Society yesterday.  My vet had made a donation in his name, and the tears overcame me like a raging river.

I am a big dog person in addition to a cat person.  I have toyed with the idea of adopting another dog, and/or becoming a foster parent, but at the critical moment of placing an application I can't seem to go through with it.  My Phat Gurl, so desperately wants someone to play with.  To romp, play tug, and do silly dogs things with. Her favorite cat is just not "feeling" those type of droole dog games.  Everyone tells me that I just need to "get back on the horse", and get another dog, but my household is special.  We have a mix of dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, raccoons, o'possums, squirrels, deer and probably several unknown visitors.  At my house EVERYTHING has to get along.  It would be unfair to go to a rescue or shelter and get a dog that didn't fit into our family.  The guilt of return the dog would haunt me until no end.   Heaven knows that working with the Phat Gurl was a challenge!  My very first bully breed?  OH MY GOSH!!!  She was so much work, and still has her occasional challenging moments, but we she came to me as a stray she just fit in.  That is until she had puppies!   That was a whole different story.!
I thought about getting a puppy.....then I took a cold shower!  I love puppies, just as long as I can play with them, love them, bathe them, and send them back in the house to their parents.  I am way to busy for a puppy right now.  Puppies, you have to love them, but they are CRAZY!!!!!

Bear Theodore's  place is huge spot to fill.  He was my best friend,and that is not a place that can be filled easily.  April would have been his 12th birthday.  I still remember seeing the gray that had started to come in on his muzzle, and I miss his soft kisses on my cheek when he was trying to hustle me for cookies.  I miss seeing his handsome face watching me out of the window.   He made such an impression in my heart, that I don't know it will ever be filled.  I keep his ashes by my bed, when I go....we will be spread out together.  I still feel like I am walking around with one shoe on and one shoe off,and the cracks in my heart are still there. Every time I groom a Rottie I give them a little extra love.  That piece of my heart is still missing ever since the day that Bear Theodore left.

18 Comments to Missing Piece:

Comments RSS
Breitling Watches on Monday, June 17, 2013 3:06 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing around.

swiss fake watches on Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:40 AM
Some sort of bracelets significant other, your lover received portions by the most well known bands from the bracelets earth, as well as Cartier, Suv Cleef Arpels in addition to Chopard, with the woman variety.

interlining supplier on Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:48 AM
Periods of layoff and/or restructuring are never easy. How the organization manages the messages about the process will determine how employees and the public respond to the organization in the future.

psychoterapia warszawa on Sunday, July 06, 2014 2:01 AM
use imaginative options : each design as well as totally decorative They assist a very important perform the job, which is essential that they are adequately arranged

best essay writing help on Saturday, December 13, 2014 6:05 PM
There are different organizations that offer mixed bags of composing administrations. One can make the best utilization of the web crawler and spot dependable organization that includes master experts. Presumed organizations contract representatives from distinctive fields so they can offer their administration to understudies from any field.

AKIN77 on Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:09 PM
Research paper writing is a duty that every student is expected to complete during essaymania team their academic year. This is an activity that is never easy and can be more challenge to a student who does not have excellent writing skills.

check cashing on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 3:28 PM
Aside from commitment, diligent work and enthusiasm, the following huge thing that is obliged to maintain a business effectively, is cash and with low rate business credits, you get a chance to satisfy all your business needs effortlessly with low premium rate and simple reimbursement terms. You should do nothing more than to locate the best moneylender among all low rate business credit moneylenders that are accessible on the net.

adres on Thursday, June 25, 2015 5:52 AM
Check is really a substantial durability although floor tiles which have been at the same time resistance against wet condition and to be able to clean the invasion on our building alternative, unsanctioned people

cash advance on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 3:54 AM
Separately, diverse loan specialists have distinctive giving procedures. There are numerous giving alternatives accessible for the borrowers' budgetary disquietude. A few alternatives contain security vowing, while some deficient with regards to it and give the motorbike credits UK well in time.

check cashing places on Monday, August 03, 2015 12:47 AM
Most banks in the business will have the capacity to offer you utilized auto credits for private gathering. Nowadays, the lion's share of moneylenders are willing back 100% of the price tag through utilized auto advances for private gathering, on the other hand, having some cash to put towards an initial installment on your vehicle can help you get your fund at a less expensive rate.

Car Title Loans Chicago on Monday, September 28, 2015 12:28 AM
Money credits to you're opening authorization anybody to get the banknote activity from 100 to 1000 adventitious on borrower's necessities and stamped purpose of repression. The typical armamentarium will be in your annal accurately central of 24 hours of utilization

check cashing on Sunday, October 11, 2015 6:06 PM
On the off extraordinary that the borrowers are not covetous to guarantee any yearly with the settlement power, they can items up the segregated structure. The greater part of improvement for this starting now life structures will be less school than the secured life systems as the assention is not guaranteed by any techniques. Online test aides in persisting low mass courses of action.

check cashing san-diego on Sunday, October 25, 2015 2:00 PM
If an individual was continued to court in light of the defaulted change, the center cost of damages owed was well more than 3 times the starting credit unmitigated. Between tenet reasonableness, charges, interest and court costs, a transient credit reshaped up being truly stinging.

auto title loans on Monday, November 09, 2015 5:05 AM
Finally, a payday advancement is not a sensible choice for entire strategy money related directing. This credit ought to just be taken to meet key budgetary needs until your next payday. It is just in crises that payday advances wind up being basic.

check cashing on Sunday, November 15, 2015 1:15 PM
On the off extraordinary that the borrower wishes to see a lower preparing mass and an included depleted out normal for reimbursement, after a short time he weight to stars secured bike moves by vowing some inspiration driving fervor as confirmation. the bike itself can go about as the affirmation. About there is the change bore witness to isolated bike credits that don't tie reward for the cash.

vegan diet plan weight los on Friday, September 02, 2016 5:15 AM
I was searching the code which is used professionally. Then I saw your blog. I want to congratulate you on such a wonderful blogI love to surf and my initial source for information is the blogs which have always helped me in my education. This blog is one of them.

check cashing on Saturday, November 19, 2016 12:52 PM
So when the arrangement arrives at an end, and you have stayed aware of your reimbursements you ought to hope to move to a standard arrangement, perhaps with a high road loan specialist. Ideally at this point your awful financial record will be long behind you.

Rokki on Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:06 AM
Really structured and useful information. And everything is clear, thanks. best essay tips I looked through some posts and must say, they are very interesting. Best regards, essay writer.