Clean Paws Mobile Grooming & Pet Services - We Bring the Salon to YOU!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Born 2 Run T-Shirt Campaign
Help Proud Mary Retire
Tweet Treats
St. Pup-Tricks Day Parade
Paw Talk

Most Popular Posts

The Healing Powers of Cat's Claw
Herbal Heart Worm Treatment
Welcome to Clean Paws Mobile Grooming!
Scruffy Dog's Story
Mobile Lemonade

Categories

Bear Theodore
Cause 4Paws
Customer Blog
First Blog
FYI
Paw Talk
Proud Mary
Rescue Groups
Scent of the Month
powered by

My Blog

Happy Birthday Clean Paws Mobile!

November 8, 2010 marked the one year anniversary of Clean Paws Mobile Grooming Salon, LLC.  It is mind boggling how a year has moved past so quickly.  I am truly thankful for event that set my feet on this path!

I have met some wonderful people along the way.  I have enjoyed and endured snow falls, slippery roads, beautiful gardens, relaxing grooming sessions by the beach.  Proud Mary  has the been the star of 2 videos, 1 commercial, and feature article (coming 12/11/11) in the local newspaper!

I can honestly say, that I don't think that I have ever enjoyed grooming as much as I do now.  Even while I am picking dog hair out of my eyeballs from doing a DeShedd treatment on a big hairy dog, or doing the water tango with an older cat that has never been groomed before.  More or less what I have enjoyed the most is the balance that is starting to re-emerge back into my life.  From time to time I still have to work a long day, because a pet needs more time, but it is truly a different life now from what I had experienced before.  It's like everything that I have done in my life time, all the other jobs and experiences have led me to this point.  It is very liberating!  I feel like I can breath again.

What I enjoy the most is the time I get to spend with each customer.  We share information, pictures, gardening tips, new ideas, and even tears.  I have to laugh because my first tip from a customer came the day before Thanksgiving, I received a fresh baked sweet potato pie!  Who said groomers don't work for food?

I am appreciative for potential customers who have called, and discovered that Mobile Grooming is a great idea, but a little bit out of their budget.  Yet they refer new people to me, because I gave them tips and shared tricks to help them with their pets, or even referred them to someone that could help them with vet or grooming needs.  Things like that are priceless.

Since I started in the winter, I feel like I have been through the most challenging part.  The spring and summer flew past with my own garden being a casualty.  I get to come home have lunch and spend some outdoor playtime with my dogs.  I haven't started partying like it was 1999, but I have been seen tapping my foot to some music more often.  Spending time with my family has been awesome!  To have prepare Sunday dinner and enjoy Football all day makes my heart sing!

I am preparing for my second winter season, and loving every minute of it!  Can't wait to see what new adventures are waiting for my second year!  If we haven't met yet, I hope to meet you soon!  Until then, Proud Mary and I will keep rollin...rollin....rollin...down the highway!

I hope that you find your passion in life, and pursuit it with all your heart!

Thank you for a wonderful year, and many more to come!

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!

Michelle

11 Comments to Happy Birthday Clean Paws Mobile!:

Comments RSS
Yo Ho Ho Let s Go it s a Pirate Birthday on Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:06 PM
Wonderful decoration of chair! I really like your decoration of chair and I think high chair is perfect for birthday party. Thanks for this allocation. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

france soccer jerseys on Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:01 AM
Soccer is also a great way for kids to befriend one another, so try to encourage that this season. Don’t discourage it by making trying to build competition and rivalry within the team.
Reply to comment

sms gateway on Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:12 AM
Blogger’s brilliant Efforts are really appreciable. Anyone can easily understand the thoughts. Also I like the conclusions made on this topic like Happy Birthday Clean Paws Mobile which is really very informative.keep it up
Reply to comment

Designer Salwar Suits Online on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:26 AM
I really enjoyed to read your blog, it is very informative, thanks for share this blog.
Reply to comment

8A quality hair bundles on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:40 AM
Great post, thanks for share.
Reply to comment

best essays uk on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 1:49 AM
People love with their pets and they conscience about their health and their feed they took very well. For pets care a salon name clean paws mobile grooming and pets’ services is number one salon and after few days later its birthday and we wish them.
Reply to comment

Hybride warmtepomp on Sunday, November 11, 2018 6:33 PM
I adore versions individual short article. It's going to be reasonable to discover one particular make clear throughout words and phrases from key and in many cases love within this certain crucial topic are going to be quickly seasoned.
Reply to comment

Chape on Monday, November 12, 2018 1:35 AM
This is why it's a good idea that you can proper study ahead of producing. You are able to generate greater distribute using this method.
Reply to comment

top-businessschools.info on Monday, December 24, 2018 9:07 AM
Hey, very happy birthday to you too. Good to see how beautifully you have celebrated this great day. I really like your posts, they all are super amazing!
Reply to comment

vivaessay.net on Sunday, December 30, 2018 11:35 AM
Happy Birthday Clean Paws Mobile! Is very different title but let me share the post on writing web page for visitors reviews online.Thank you for this.
Reply to comment

Hasan Dali on Monday, January 14, 2019 6:40 AM
stya mendengarkan panti asuhan, dan dia hanya bisa mengamblink 11 Distributor besi unp baja Distributor besi unp baja Jual besi wf harga besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Atap Spandek harga besi beton gunung garuda Harga besi unp baja Harga besi unp baja Jual wiremesh harga besi unp undangan pernikahan casual Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Supplier Bondek Cor Harga Atap Spandek harga besi beton delcoprima Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp harga besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Harga Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Agen Bondek Cor Jual Atap Spandek harga besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi unp baja Jual besi cnp harga Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan chinese Harga Besi Wf Toko Bondek Cor Supplier Atap Spandek harga besi beton bjku Toko besi unp baja Toko besi unp baja Jual besi hollow harga besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi H beam Jual Bondek Cor Toko Atap Spandek harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi unp baja Agen besi unp baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos harga besi cnp undangan pernikahan klub bola Harga Besi Beton Harga Bondek Cor Agen Atap Spandek harga besi beton ais Pabrik besi unp baja Pabrik besi unp baja ironsteelcenter.com www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan ada foto www.sentrabesibaja.com Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Atap Spandek harga besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Harga besi siku baja Harga besi siku baja Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Agen bondek undangan pernikahan unik Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Harga besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton delcoprima Jual besi siku baja Jual besi siku baja Agen Plat besi Agen wiremesh undangan pernikahan ada foto Supplier Bondek Cor Agen Pipa Besi baja Jual besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs
Reply to comment